Silicone Strapless Bra
SCBRA006NUDEBRegular price Rs.1,600.00
- Silicone bra cups with adhesive inside cups, plus front closure for cleavage and lift.
- Soft and natural silicone cups that looks totally seamless and invisible under clothing
- Bra instantly becomes a part of you with total freedom of movement and flexibility.
- Bra is easy to apply easy to remove and is guaranteed to stay on securely (when instructions are followed carefully)
- No more messy adhesive strips or side extensions
To fit from 32A-38C
Instructions for application:
It is important that you follow instructions carefully prior to wearing bra. Do not use moisturizers, perfumes, powders or other skin care products prior to use, as this will reduce the effect of the adhesive.
- Clean your skin : This is the most important step. Gently clean your chest area with mild soap and water to remove body oil and residue from skin. Dry your skin with a soft towel. DO NOT USE powders, moisturizers, oil or fragrances anywhere near the chest area prior to applying your bra
- Place one side at a time: Stand in front of the mirror, flip the cup outward while holding the bra cup by the edges with both hands. Position the cup to your desired breast angle and gently smooth thecup edges firmly to the breast with your fingertips. Repeat the same application on your other breast being sure both sides are equal in height.
- Connect the front closure: Now with both hands on the bra cups, press firmly for a few seconds to secure the hold. You are ready to enjoy the total freedom and comfort of your bra.
100% Polyurethane outer covering and filled with 100% Silicone
For a fuller look, wear the Bra at a higher position than your breasts. Bra is designed to be thinner on the lower portion of the cup so it can blend with your breasts without showing its edges under your clothes. Its normal if bra doesn’t cover your entire breasts. To create cleavage, place your Bra farther away from each other, so when front closure is closed securely this will tighten the breast to create that ultimate cleavage you are looking for.
How to remove the Bra:
Take your time, detach the front closure first, then gently peel off the bra starting from the top and gradually downward. If any adhesive residue remains on the skin after removal, simply wipe the skin.
Cleaning your Bra:
Use mild soap and water.
If you are not satisfied with the results, you must reposition the bra, peel off the bra gently an reapply. Too many attempts will reduce the effectiveness of the adhesive. If this happens, simply wash the bra cups and let air dry before reapplying.